Why you need
today's ultra-competitive writing and publishing market, you
need every advantage you can get. That's where our inspiring
collection of writing ideas can help you.
of the 35 books in the ideas4writers collection is packed with
versatile ideas, expert tips, and easy-to-implement practical
soon be writing brilliant books, amazing articles, and standout
stories that will have readers, editors and publishers longing
The ROMANCE collection
- The essential elements of romantic fiction
- The nine forms
- An easy way to write romantic stories
- Romances with a difference
- Why your lovers are destined to be together
- How to build intimate tension
- All about perspective
- How to write romantic dialogue
- How to communicate desire
- Conveying emotion
- The best ways to end your stories
- Flirting tips
- The formula for sexual chemistry
- How to spot gaps in the market
- All about Gothic romance
- How to write for Mills and Boon
- How to create the perfect hero and heroine
- Romantic psychology
- Instant passion versus gradual passion
- How to separate your lovers and keep them apart
- Love chains and triangles
- Creating obstacles to love
- The rule of five
- How to write about sex
- How to create a romantic thriller
- Why schmaltzy melodrama is a good thing
- Plus 50 great storylines you can use or adapt as you wish
- And much more - far too many great ideas to list here!
a more inspired, more productive and more successful writer
with the ideas4writers ideas collection.
a train window
Our heroine is on a train which has stopped at a station. She
looks out of the window and
suddenly sees the man of her dreams. He looks up at that moment
too, and their eyes
meet; the attraction is instant and powerful. And then her train
moves off, and he's gone.
She knows this was no passing glance; it was the real thing.
This is the man she will
marry. But how can she find him again? She knows nothing about
him: his name, where
he lives, his job, his marital status - nothing. Perhaps
he lived near the station he was at
and will be relatively easy to track down. Or perhaps he'd
only been visiting someone in
that town and was on his way home - wherever that might
Her first task, she decides, is to get back to that station
as quickly as possible. That means
getting off at the next station and catching the next train back.
Will he still be there?
Probably not. Will anyone there remember him or know where he
was going? Perhaps,
but probably not.
She arrives back at the station where she saw
him, but there's no sign of him and no one
remembers him. So she checks the timetable to see which train
he was most likely to have
caught. Now she knows which direction he was headed in, but not
where he was going. She waits for the next train in that direction
and draws a sketch of what she remembers he
looked like. She then plans to stop at every station along that
route, show people her
sketch, and see if she can find him. It's going to be quite
Will she ever find him again? Of course! Will
he remember her? Maybe, maybe not. Will
he be thrilled to see her? Maybe, maybe not.
On the other hand, perhaps he was just as smitten
as she was, abandoned his own journey,
and caught the next train after hers. Now he's in hot pursuit
- albeit going in the wrong
direction - and having an adventure of his own. It'll
all work out in the end. Somehow.
Buy the complete Volume 3 (Genre
Fiction - 8 books in 1)
Crime, Fantasy, Historical, Horror,
Mystery & Suspense, Romance, Science Fiction, Thrillers
1,228 very clever ideas,
Your 100% no-risk
If the books you buy from us aren't right for you, tell us within
60 days. We'll refund your payment within 24 hours - and you
can keep the books!